Journey to Homeownership
Purchasing a home can seem complex.
These steps can simplify the process for you!
1. Obtain prequalification from lender
2. Identify desired home
3. Contract is accepted/home is placed in escrow
4. Submit loan application to lender
5. Lender orders title and property appraisal
6. Loan materials are reviewed and processed
7. Loan submitted to underwriting for approval
8. Preparation of the Closing Disclosure
9. Loan documents are signed
10. The loan is funded and recorded
11. Buyers get the keys to their new home
This is not a commitment to make a loan, nor should it be construed as lending advice. Loans are subject to borrower qualifications, including income, property evaluation, sufficient equity in the home to meet LTV requirements, and final credit approval. Approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines, interest rates, and program guidelines, and are subject to change without notice based on applicant’s eligibility and market conditions. Refinancing an existing loan may result in total finance charges being higher over life of loan. Reduction in payments may reflect longer loan term. Terms of the loan may be subject to payment of points and fees by the applicant. SecurityNational Mortgage Company is an Equal Housing Lender NMLS# 3116.
Start your journey home today!
Still need help?
We're great with directions!
No really, ask us for directions. Our mortgage professionals are waiting to help answer any questions or concerns you have as you begin your journey home.