Steps to home ownership made easy
Purchasing a home can seem complex. Obtaining a mortgage shouldn’t be. Here are simple steps to get you started on your journey to homeownership:
1. Buyer obtains prequalification from lender
2. Buyer identifies desired home with a Real Estate agent’s help
3. Contract is accepted/home is placed in escrow
4. Loan application is submitted to lender
5. Lender orders title and property appraisal
6. Loan materials are reviewed and processed
7. Loan submitted to underwriting for approval
8. Preparation of the Closing Disclosure
9. Loan documents are signed
10. The loan is funded and recorded
11. Buyers get the keys to their new home
Looking to buy your first home?
When considering the purchase of a home, you’re bound to have questions. Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Top 5 reasons to get-prequalified
Getting prequalified is a great first step when beginning to shop for a home.
Common loan documents needed prior to close
A simple checklist of documents and items needed prior to closing on your home loan.